4.09.2008

Snapshot

So, I was just looking for a stapler in the office, which is really just the best room of the house with a shitty computer that no one uses and boxes upon boxes of shit, as well as my old couch.

But upon my lookings and non-findings of the stapler, I did find a polaroid camera. I've never had a polaroid and this excites me. I'm thinking it will definitely come in handy for Saturday night at Jessica's. 

So tomorrow, I will have to make my mom buy me some film, haha.
I'm so pathetic. 

I am getting $300.00 back in taxes, yet, $43.00 will go to my overdrawn bank account due to my mom making me buy a stupid cake (that nobody probably even ate) for $12 on Easter + a $32 overdraft fee. And another $65.00 will go to my mom for the accountant (and that's with the $50 student discount she gave me). So i'll have a whopping $190.00 instead. Sooo, that kind of blows, but $190.00 is a loooot of money to me right now, so.


-j.

3 comments:

Justin_Michael said...

That sounds like my life a couple of years ago. I was eating bologna and searching through the couch and car seat for money. Now I'm married and I have my own accountant. Crazy! Anyway just saying hi to a fellow Murder by Death fan. Hang in there!!

Bill Raid said...

I'm extremely jealous of the Polaroid. I never had one either and after doing that damn photo class the idea of instant prints is so amazing.

kiss my sass said...

i could make that happen if you'd like.